Monday, August 8, 2011

Surprise Visit

My younger cousin Jake came in to town last week and surprised my mom and our family with a visit. It was great to see him since I haven't seen him since my wedding last October! We had a lot of fun just hanging out, catching up, playing with puppies (Dan's mom breeds yorkies) and trying to compete along with the game show "Minute to Win it." We attempted to race by seeing who could get an Oreo cookie from their forehead down to their mouth without using their hands. The downside, we only had the Oreo cookies that were dipped/covered in chocolate. So of course I looked super cute after the race was over with chocolate all down my face!
The only two semi decent pictures since my mom could not work my camera
He needs to stop growing!! :(
My Momma and Jake
one of the cute puppies I brought over from my mother-in-laws

1 comment:

  1. Travis would grind his teeth to nothing if he saw that puppy.

    ReplyDelete