Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ravens Game

Friday night we got to go to the Ravens first preseason home game. Luckily, it turned out to be a nice night because trying to get there was hell. The weather went from looking ugly to being extremely horrible. Water was everywhere, coming down as hard as it could and all I could stress about was that we were on our way to watch a game in this kind of weather. For all I knew the game might be cancelled or delayed. Somehow though the sky managed not to open up over top of the stadium and once we got there we were in the clear and it was GAME TIME!

We started out seating literally the third throw down from the very top of the stadium and I realized two very important things that night. First thing was that I might be skinny, but I am extremely out of shape. I felt like I was going to die once we finally made it up all those stairs to the very top. Second thing was once we sat in our seats and I looked down to realize how high we really were,  I went straight in to a panic attack. No joke! I'm talking, teary eyes, throat closing, feeling like I'm about to take a horrible tumble down all these seats and plunge to my death. Way scarier then I could have imagined. Never realized I was that scared of heights. Now I know, and I don't know if I can truly go to another game where I sit that high.

It all worked out though because the people we were with had friends down in section 125 (which is pretty close to the field) and we moved are little butts down there fast. My time there was great after that. I could see all the players faces and every play. I've never been to a game where I've sat that close before so it was pretty awesome. We ended up having a great time!

Our actual seats...it seemed way scarier then the picture looks
Our new view
I loved it
These were the cutest little boys that came out to play during halftime

No comments:

Post a Comment