Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sunday Funday

I have a little brother, Nick who is 7 years old (yes, we are 18 years apart, crazy). I don't get to see him as much as I would like to or should so we planned a play day for Sunday.

Sunday, started off with Dan and I going to a local pizza place, Pizza John's, before heading to get Nick. I only expected to grab a slice of pizza and be on our way. Dan buys a large pizza for just the two of us to sit down and eat. Wow, he must really think I can put some pizza away. I must have thought the same thing because I sure tried too! Their pizza is extremely yummy and definitely one of my local favorites, but it is such a greasy pizza that I instantly feel sick.  How wonderful, I am about to go pick up my brother and I feel disgusting (I'll spare you the gross details).

We finally pick up Nick and our first stop is another local favorite of mine, Baltimore Snowball Factory. They have some awesome snowballs. I just love the way they shave the ice and they load it with such great flavors! Once we finish enjoying our delicious snowballs we head to Dan's sister's home to pick up his Niece and Nephew. Our second stop was the playgroud at Cowenton Ridge Park, located in Perry Hall. They have a nice little playground there and it was great because it wasn't crowded at all. The kids all made instant friends with the other kids on the playground and seemed to be having lots of fun. So much fun in fact that Uncle Dan had to get in on the action. I always call Dan my "Big Kid." I can only imagine what it's going to be like when we have children of our own. I'm in trouble!  :-)

Yummy  
Uncle Dan and the kids having fun
Boys will be Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment