Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Lacrosse Game

So here I am again, doing what I said I would try so hard not to do. Slacking on this whole blog thing. It's truly just me being lazy, because I can't say I don't have the time. The time is there, it's just the mood I end up being in that doesn't feel like spending hours on here. Though, I truly enjoy blogging and more so reading other people's blogs I just have to step it up. So here we go...prepare yourself for like four different blog post in one day. I know, I know...get with it Jess! :)

So last Tuesday was my hubby's last lacrosse game for the summer season. This was his first time back playing lacrosse in years. He played in high school and some of college so it's been a while. I've never actually seen him play before so it was actually nice to attend most of his games and be that support system for the team! It's just a little summer league team so as you can imagine not many people really came out to watch. I think it made him happy to have me there and I really enjoyed watching him get back in to the sport that he really once loved so much. I made sure to bring my camera for the last game so I could capture some nice action shots. I'm glad I did because this ended up being one of the better matched games I had seen all season.

No comments:

Post a Comment