Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Three Weeks Left...

I don't know if I will ever keep up with this whole blogging thing, but it's nice every once in a while to put it out there what's going on in my life. So here is my four months later check in. lol

I start my 37th week of pregnancy today! I truly can not believe how fast time has gone. I thought it might fly by a little, but had no idea it would go this fast. Friday, I have my last sonogram before we get to meet our little buddy. Oh yeah, for you all who don't know, it's a boy! Our little buddy is due June 6th and we just can not wait!! We decided to tell our Mom's for Mother's Day that we would like for them to join Dan and I for our appointment. I know how excited they are, so it should be a lot of fun.

Currently, the doctor has me out of work until baby arrives. About two and a half weeks ago, while at work I began to have preterm labor contractions so the doctor thought it best that I take it easy and we try and keep little guy in there as long as we can. So I'm trying to obey doctor's orders and take it easy, but oh is it so hard! I'm in "Nesting" mode now and all I want to do is get everything together and perfect for when he arrives. So laying around and doing very little is just not me, but I'm trying!

The baby's room is coming along. We have the crib and dresser up; we now just need to fill the room with lots of goodies and finish putting the closet together. I'll have to do another post of the baby's room once all finished. It looks so good and we're extremely excited about how the room is turning out! Big thanks to my Momma because she did all the painting. She's pretty fabulous!! :)

Here is our little guy at 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment